Women’s Empowerment Speaker
South Carolina resident, Teisha Shelby-Houston (Lady T) is a professional women’s empowerment speaker, certified business coach and corporate trainer. She specializes in Leadership, Communication and Emotional Intelligence; essential topics for entrepreneurs and leaders. Her self-development seminars, keynotes and motivational workshops are customized to accommodate the needs of your group.
I work with YOU, the conference planner, church leader or event planner, to ask questions and assess the needs of your group before I ever arrive on the scene. I am not the superstar. I am just the speaker who comes to serve the audience and make YOU look like the superstar. I make sure that your meeting objectives are met and that your audience learn practical, hands-on skills in an interactive environment.
My style is entertaining and educational. Humorous and factual. Inspiring and practical.
Here are a few topics that I speak on in radio interviews, women’s conferences, homeschooling conferences and Meet-Ups. However, I specialize in customizing a topic just for your group!
Mom Entrepreneur Extraordinaire
Anybody can be a mom entrepreneur BUT a mom entrepreneur extraordinaire is a woman of balance and focus
- Strategies for keeping yourself motivated to achieve results
- Time management techniques that really work
- How to manage your children and household success when you have the dual role of mommy and business woman
- How to NOT be a wimpy mommy
Becoming the Proverbs 31 Woman in the 21st Century
Learn how to Raise Your Own Children and Run Your Own Business
- How to trust your “mommy brilliance” to get through the day
- How to build a legacy through the sacred power of entrepreneurship
- Why it’s never been easier to start your own business
- Creating the scared space called Home for your family
Stop Digging In Your Potatoes!
How breast cancer helped me to live!
- Why you have to live NOW
- When and how to forgive
- Ways to overcome procrastination
I’ve been a follower of Christ since I was 19 years old and a Pastor’s wife for more than 20 years now; one of my greatest joys is edifying believers with practical skills that allows the to grow emotionally, mentally, finanically and spiritually.
The Beautiful Art of Small Talk
In order to help visitors & volunteers feel welcomed EVERY member needs to know how to interact, communicate and motivate them.
- Learn the four basic personalities with whom you interact and how to easily recognize who is who
- Easy ways to pick up the conversational “ball” and get it rolling even after that awkward silence
- How to approach and engage visitors in conversation that makes them feel at ease.
God Loves You Just as You Are, But We Don’t-You’ve Got to Work On YOU!
Personal Self-Development and Self-Growth is Important Boo! A perfect workshop for your leaders, volunteers and members.
- Discover the personal beliefs that are holding you back
- Build your emotional intelligence
- How to build your self-esteem-it’s Biblical
Don’t be afraid to contact me for availability or investment amount. I train small and large groups, and I because I love what I do and I’m always giving back, I still reserve a few dates on my calendar to speak pro bono.
- Mom Entrepreneur Extraordinaire – Thrive Publishing
- Get Your Business Up & Running – Ebook
- I am The Boss of Me – Ebook
- Bye Girls-My Mastectomy Story – Seven Magazine
- Guest Blogger and contributing writer for many publications online