Start Your Blog Coaching
As I travel, speaking to entrepreneurs, I am often asked about blogging-should I start a blog, is it really necessary to have a blog, how do I start my blog, etc- so I’ve decided to offer an affordable Start Your Blog Coaching Package.
Rounding out your website with a blog helps you to:
- Stay fresh in the search engines
- provide relevant information and resources regularly
- receive feedback from your readers and engage them in discussion that are relevant to them
- Construct your expert credibility
It’s an affordable, simple technology that you should take advantage of. Just look at the statistics of the blogosphere according to The Future Buzz.
133,000,000– number of blogs indexed by Technorati since 2002
346,000,000 – number of people globally who read blogs (comScore March 2008)
900,000 – average number of blog posts in a 24 hour period
1,750,000 – number of RSS subscribers to TechCrunch, the most popular Technology blog (January 2009)
77% - percentage of active Internet users who read blogs
81 - number of languages represented in the blogosphere
59%– percentage of bloggers who have been blogging for at least 2 years
Blogging is a social media medium that you can NOT afford to miss out on!
What is Blog Coaching?
You and I will get together by phone and work as partners to discuss and implement your vision, strategy, design, audience and content for your blog!
How does Blog Coaching work?
- Schedule an appointment by clicking the “Buy” button.
- We’ll get you on the book for an one-on-one blogging consultation
- We’ll talk about your vision and goals. You can pick my brains. I’ll give my recommendations and get you ready to for your first post on WordPress.
- I’ll help you register your domain name
- I’ll show you how to submit your blog to directories
- And to get things rolling I’ll be your first guest blogger and provide you a link to my blog!
I’ll hold your hand as we get your blog created, designed, up and running in no time! Click buy so that we can schedule your appointment today!