I’m truly excited with the progress that my WAHM clients and I have made in our home base businesses! And now
I’m preparing to conquer 2010.
To prepare for the new year I am:
- writing out a new schedule
- arranging some menus and shopping lists for several weeks
- laying out my exercise schedule
- writing out new affirmations
- and I will lock all 5 children in the basement so they won’t mess up my plans. There’s enough food down there to last for 3 months. I’ll put the vegetables in ever-fresh veggie bags and it’s cold enough down there to keep, so they’ll have fresh veggies everyday. My time doesn’t allow for sick children, so I want to make sure they’ll be well nourished!
Mantra for the year: DISCIPLINE posted on walls, muttered when exercising and surfing the internet. It goes against my personality but I will be like a well-oiled machine this year…God help me.
Motivating movie: Pursuit of Happyness It’s based on a true story and soooo inspiring! Heres’s the link to the trailer
Song for the year: Work That by Mary J. Blige I don’t listen to her music but this song is very inspiring! It’s great song to exercise to. Here’s a link to a YouTube video
Quote for year: “If you stay ready then you don’t have to get ready.” Will Smith It’s posted on the bathroom door and my laptop. Here’s a link to other motivating quotes for mompreneurs
Scripture of the year: Psalm 112 I’ve committed to reading it every morning for the first 30 days of 2010.
My favorite part
Blessed is the WOman who fears the LORD,
who finds great delight in his commands.
HER children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
Yes, because even though I want to lock them away in the basement, everything that I do is for them and their future.
What about you, how are you preparing yourself mentally for 2010? Do you have a mantra, motto, song, scripture, quote or movie to help you stay motivated in your home business?